Commercial Port of Vladivostok
is part of the group of companies FESCO — one of the largest private transport and logistics Russian companies with assets in port, railway and integrated logistics business.
Commercial Port of Vladivostok is the center of economic ties between Asia and Europe through rail and sea routes.
- — Year-round navigation. Depths at entrance — 25-30 m. Alongside depths — 10-15 m.
- — Daily dispatch of high-cube container trains
- — Carload shipment to 70 stations of the RF and CIS
Commercial port of Vladivostok today
The largest diverse port in the Russian Far East. One of the leaders of the stevedoring service market.
cars per year
11,7 million tons of cargo per year
cargo turnover 2019
- Containers 51%
- General cargo 44%
- Oil products 3%
- Motor vehicle, machinery 2%
Motor vehicle, machinery
Reliable port equipment
We relied on equipment from market leaders. This reduces the processing time and avoids emergency situations.
Our equipment fleet allows us to handle almost any volume of cargo:
- Re-loaders STS 5 units (30.5 t, 60 t)
- Re-loaders RMG 6 units (45 t)
- Re-loaders RTG 6 units (45 t)
- Mobiles cranes 4 units (63 t, 100 t)
- Gantry cranes 19 units
- Fork lift trucks 71
- Terminal tractors 38
- Reach-stackers 18
- Bucket loaders 10
- stacker trucks 5
- Manipulators 4